Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1/15 Lost....

I feel so lost; so all alone.  I don't know how to grieve this.  I don't know what to do.

My well-meaning friends do all that they know to do for me, yet I avoid them like the plague.  I don't knwo what I want them to do, so how can they possibly know what to do?  I don't know how to handle them -or myself.  I don't want to push them away, but I just can't deal with anyone or anything right now.

I don't belong anywhere.  My somewhere I belong is charred ashes and rubble.

And so I float, and hope that I land somewhere solid.

2 comments:

Caring Lady said...

You will land on solid ground. You belong to your family and they to you! That is your solid ground. You are loved. Trust in that. I am here for you anytime, day or night! Mom

dannyscotland said...

As much as you are hurting right now, remember that where you belong is with your family, and you have them still. Your house is gone, yes. Things are gone, yes. But you still have the most important things--your family. Right now you are going through a lot of grief. Give yourself permission to handle it anyway you need to. It's not going to be easy, but you will get through this and one day you will look back and feel stronger for it. And lots of people care, and it's okay not to want them right now. Sometimes just knowing they are out there caring is good enough.